Monday, June 20, 2022

Sprouting seeds with teabags

Sunday

I got up at 8, having slept well. The day was calm and bright. After the usual ablutions, I whipped up a batch of seed crackers for church. I watered the plants. I went to the company house to check on Meredith's work. I found what looked like mouse dirt, and didn't know if she missed it, or mice had done it last night. Also, there were lots of mop marks on the floor. Probably because the mop water wasn't changed often enough. I wiped up what I could, then locked up and returned the key to its box.

I went up to Colonel's Hill to feed and water the cats. The weather was still calm and nothing was out of place. The cats did not want to play, so I left early for the garden. I watered the peony bush, and fertilized the few surviving plants. I was please to see the white potatoes showing up in the garden box, peeking through the woodchips. I scattered litter box 'treasures' near gopher activity.

When I got home, Chris had turned off the oven. I filled some gopher holes in the front yard. I read e-mail and listened to a doctor talk about the 'blood clots' embalmers are pulling out of vaccinated corpses. These turn out to be synthetic structures that feed on blood cells to propagate. Also Dr. Martin showed the timeline for Monkeypox that was forecasted a year ago, and it is right on schedule. Next we will hear that it was engineered in a lab and is vaccine-resistant. The ultimate goal is not to push vaccination, but genetic modification.

I made and ate breakfast, then got dressed for church. I went to chapel, and found the pianist, Allison, was waiting. We talked about the order of service. Jenni and Rick came, and so did Diane and her son (who is one of Allison's students). Our first two hymns went well, but the third one was in 2/2 and we were not counting it the same way. Then the guest pastor talked about the 9th chapter of John. We did a closing hymn, and then I chatted with the pianist as everyone had snack and left. I took my trombone, leftover seed crackers, locked up the chapel, and went home.

I read e-mail until Jenni texted Chris that we were walking at 3:30. I changed clothes, and went to the school. It was windy and a little chilly. I walked with Diane and Jenni, and then Gracie joined us. Afterward, I went to the gym. I talked to Mickie, who gave me a bean plant. I did my usual leg workout. For the arm workout, a man named Don showed me how to use the equipment. On the way out, I talked to Mickie again.

I went home, and read e-mail. I moved netting from the carrot bag to the tower garden. I started a teabag garden. I heated and ate the rest of the kitchari. I looked at solar fans for the greenhouse. Mike Adams said NASA reported that solar radiation spikes as the magnetic poles prepare to switch places could be the 6th extinction. Elites are preparing underground hideouts.

I jotted notes for my blog. I posted for yesterday, then heated tea. We watched the last two episodes of Bureau of Magical Things. Then we finished up with two episodes of Gomer Pyle. We both stayed up reading on our laptops. I quit and went to bed first. He came along later. Sadly, I hadn't fallen asleep yet, and I don't know why.

No comments: