Monday, June 6, 2022

needlepoint pillow

Sunday

I don't remember when I got up. I used the usual supplement protocol. I watered the plants and worms. I am looking forward to re-homing them in a planter box.

I listened to an interview with Dr. Tau Braun. He studies psychopaths and sociopaths. He specializes in bioweaponry and mass killings. He said Bill Gates is one and is following a depopulation agenda to please his father and will kill himself after completing his crowning achievement - like school shooters often do. Covid is a glycoprotein, so the injected will develop allergies to food. It also affects the nicotinic receptors, dulling their senses so they don't react as strongly to the new policies. There is a neurological basis for the injected 'needing' the next booster like smokers 'need' another cigarette. He said gingko helps with tinnitis after injection. Anacardic acid in shells of cashew nut enhances the bactericidal activity of host immune cells.

Then I watched videos about inverters that connect to a car battery and will run lights, a radio, chargers, etc. One recommended a 410 watt Schumacher power inverter. I got dressed and went to church with muffins and my trombone, just in case. Well, the guest pastor was there by himself, so we chatted. Then I played trombone while the few people who showed up sang. The pastor preached from the next section of John. We had communion, then I played one last hymn request. After the service, we chatted and snacked on muffins. John and I talked about trombones.

I ate some fruit. I went to the swap shop at 3. Jenni was waiting. My key ring exploded and keys went everywhere. I fished out all but one. I unlocked the swap shop. Then Tim and Erin came to get a crib. She brought some sticky buns for me. Tim got the remaining key out of my car. I hung around while they all looked for stuff, but eventually left Jenni and went home, changed clothes, and read e-mail.

Chris and I went to the garden to add a bag of potting soil to the box garden and to close the shed (which I left open yesterday). I went home to get my sauna stuff. I arrived at the gym at 5. Michelle was waiting. I gave a rooting to Mickie, then worked out with Michelle. Then we sat in sauna with Heather and Jenni. Mickie let us stay past 6. I forgot about David coming over with a needlepoint pillow panel that his mother made.

When I got home, Chris showed it to me. Then I heated a bowl of fish, asparagus, broccoli and cauliflower. I ate while watching videos about gophers. I planted some basil rootings in the tower garden. I pressed some pickled garlic and let it sit while I went outside to light some gopher gassers. I raked down the mounds. When I came in, I mixed the garlic with olive oil and ate it.

I jotted notes and made tea. We watched 4 episodes of Cheers. I posted to my blog. I read e-mail, then went to bed.

No comments: