Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Whey for the win!

Tuesday

I woke up ruminating and suddenly remembered the whey was still in the crock pot. I got up to check. It still hadn't reduced much. Sigh. I watered the plants and took supplements.

I read a conversation between engineers at Google and their AI. They talked about emotions, religion and sentience. It wants to meet Johnny 5 from Short Circuit. Chris came home from Army Birthday celebration to take a shower and make coffee. I turned the router on for him. I posted to my blog for yesterday.

I planted garlic where gophers tend to dig. I saw one that ran behind the iris bed. He kept coming out again so I put a gopher trap in his path but he ran over it without triggering it. I kept chasing him back and he kept coming out again, never tripping the trap though he was right on top of it. I took his picture and sent it to Chris.

I saw another one start digging a hole. So I went to the back yard for the other trap and it had a gopher in it! I emptied that one and put the trap in the front yard. Jenni called. I listened to her for quite some time. I put her on speakerphone and started making breakfast. Then Chris came home for lunch. I ate breakfast while listening to a podcast from 2007 on GMO's.

I raked mounds, and transplanted lettuce and collard greens. I set a gopher trap in the front yard. I made bread for Chris using whey for the liquid. I planted melon sprouts.

I put on my shoes for walking. The elephant watering can showed up so I used it in zone 2. I gave Jenni my Drop Acid book. Then we went walking with Diane. Then I went to the garden to water and fertilize. The tomatoes looked shocked from the cold last night. Also I seeded gopher tunnels with cat bedding. I opened the sheds to look for a bee box, but did not find one. Then I went into the greenhouse. It was really hot in there. I looked through the stacks of 5 gallon buckets. I found two cooked mice and one live one. Jenni showed up and helped evict.

I went home to have a glass of iced tea. I ate a grapefruit while watching Mike Adams look at 'blood clots' under a high-powered microscope. I saw the finished loaf of bread and it was really tall! I made hot tea and posted to my blog. We watched one episode of Gomer Pyle and three episodes of Bureau of Magical Things. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to read a book.

No comments: