Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Halloween

Monday

I slept through Reveille. I think I woke to the 7:35 alarm. I got up around 8. I brushed and swished. I did some nebulizing and rinsed my sinuses. I re-soaked Chris' shirt and put hot water in the bucket. I watered the plants. I listened to podcasts while washing the cheese-making implements.

Chris came home at 11 for lunch. He pulled out the bread machine, so I filled it and ran it. I got a call rescheduling my 1pm for next Monday 'cause the movers didn't come. I called Jamie to tell her.

I made and ate breakfast. I went to the apartment for the inspection. It was fine but they were talking about the house they'd just seen (which I am going to see next week). They said we needed to charge at least $1000, if not $1000 each. Yikes! I can't wait to see it.

I signed paperwork, then went by Housing to drop off the keys to the apt. I went home. At 3:30 I met the ladies at the school and walked around the block. I went by the library to get the next book in the series. I told her we were watching The Librarians and she said they already had it so we didn't have to buy it. Oh well.

I went home, listened to part of a podcast. I turned on the porch light. I put on some garb and sat outside with a bowl of toys. My neighbor came by with her little girl. After they left, I picked pieces of weed off of the fencing around a flower bowl. Later I got a book to read. By 7 it was too dark to see. So I went inside and left the bowl out. But then I saw some kids on the porch so I went out and they had each taken one of each kind of toy - not what I had in mind. So then I brought the bowl in and waited for kids to knock. A few did. Saronna's kids did, and Jamie came by with her young teen. After they left, I turned the light off.

I worked on my blog. After publishing, I made tea and used a packet of lavender milk tea that Tonja gave me. I practiced my trombone. We watched an episode of The Librarians, and one of Jeannie. Afterward, I listened to a podcast, then went to bed.

No comments: