Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Community meeting

Tuesday

I got up at 7:35. No more sneezing or tickle in my nose. I washed up and got online. I deleted e-mail and listened to a podcast. He said that marine magnesium plus zeolites can detox 99% of cesium 137.

I fluffed guest pillows in the dryer. I cleaned up a space on the dining room table, and one at the desk where I plan my cleaning and planting.

I started making breakfast early so I wouldn't be in Chris' way, but he didn't come home for lunch. Saronna canceled our play date because her whole family has a bug. So I used the time to play trombone and work on an accompaniment part to “When the Saints”.

I went walking with Diane at 3. Afterward, I went to the school to drop off something for the food drive. Then I went to the post office for the mail. When I got home, I read e-mail and Telegram messages.

Chris came home from work. Faye called, I think. Then we got in his car and went to the Community Club. He got in line to order supper. I went to the far room to join those gathered for the community meeting. Some people were eating. Others had ordered and their meals were brought out. It started late because of that. Charity ran the meeting. We talked about Friendsgiving, and Turkey Trot, and the cookie swap in December. We had some new people and we all introduced ourselves. I stayed afterward to talk to people.

When we got home, I picked some spinach and made a salad with eggs on top. I had a tasty salad dressing to put on it, but it hardens in the fridge. Hmmm. I read e-mail, then wrote my blog post. I worked on the music. I made tea, and we watched several episodes of The Librarians. Later I listened to an interview and played ASMR in the background. I went to bed about 11 as the rain turned to snow.

No comments: