Friday, November 11, 2022

Needs a new battery

Thursday

I got up about 7:15. I thought Chris would be gone, but he had rescheduled with the colonel for 7:30. So we had some snuggle tine and he left. I read with the Happy Light for awhile, then got on the internet to peruse news and such.

I listened to podcasts, then made breakfast and listened to The Highwire. They were interviewing obstetricians about the rise in fetal deaths and abnormalities. I placed an order with WalMart. But for some reason, it listed most items to be shipped but declared one available for pickup. So I got on their chat and worked with an agent to get it all shipped.

At 3:30, I got my sauna bag together and went to the gym. Diane was waiting for someone from Dispatch to open the door. Then we went in and started working out. Michelle came and I let her in. After our workout, we went in the sauna to chat and sweat. Did both.

I went home and washed up, changing into clean clothes. Then I gave my car a sponge bath because it was covered in bird crap. I don't know how they did that much in less than 90 minutes.

Michelle and Casey came over. He took the old desktop computer tower apart and pulled the battery out. He also talked about the hard drive possibly being corrupted. Chris came back from a meeting in Tooele. We all talked for a while. Then they went home.

I posted to my blog, then we watched two episodes of The Librarians. Chris went to bed later, and I stayed up till 11:30 listening to some podcast.

** The red triangle indicates how high the number of stillbirths per thousand has risen from 6 to 160. **

No comments: