Tuesday, November 29, 2022

That house

Monday

I got up at 8. I brushed and swished. I washed dishes and wiped countertops. I cleaned the plastic pieces for the nebulizer and put it away. I watered the plants. Then I sat down at my laptop. I forgot to post to my blog yesterday, so I did it today. I also got ready for the next posting.

I made and ate breakfast. Chris came home for lunch with mail. He gave me a Thanksgiving card from MaryAnn. It had cats in masks. Michele and John enjoyed it too.

I went to a man's house for a quote, but he wasn't home. I called him, and he gave me the garage code. As we spoke, I went inside. It reminded me of an episode of Hoarders. I went upstairs. The bathroom lights didn't work and it looked like a black hole. The cabinets were empty and there was stuff everywhere. The cat came to investigate me and I scratched his head. I sent pics to Michelle, and later, Jamie. I needed their opinion on what to charge. I went home, and told Michele, who wanted to start cleaning. Sadly she will be gone by the time he gets back to town.

I looked at e-mail offers, then went walking with Diane. We noticed the new coat hooks up by the track. When we left the gym, it was snowing. I went home and had Michele and John look out the window. I went back to parsing offers. Chris came home early because everyone got an hour off and will go to work tomorrow an hour late because of road conditions.

I started reading articles. Everybody made their supper of choice. Chris cooked cranberry sauce for me. I had some turkey. I worked on my blog. I made tea and sat down with Michele and John as they were finishing up Ghostbusters. Then they went in the back. Chris and I watched an episode of Pickard season 2.

Chris went to bed in the livingroom because he expected a call in the middle of the night. I stayed up to work on e-mail, then went to bed in the usual place.

No comments: