Thursday, November 17, 2022

Extra cleaning

Wednesday

I got up around 8. I put coffee on the stove. I cut up ginger from the fridge and put it in the freezer. I brushed and swished. I went to the garage to rebound. I brought in some tomatoes that were starting to ripen and those that were rotting. I answered a text. I did my exercises.

I did my meditation and tapping. Then I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I spent more time than usual, hitting spots I normally ignore. I washed the bathroom rugs and mopped the floors. I cleaned the toilet brush holders.

It was around 3 when I finally took my shower. Then I went walking with Diane at the gym. Jenni joined a little late, and Michelle came in just before Diane had to quit to go back to work. Diane and Jenni talked about cooking turkeys for Friendsgiving.

The rest of us stayed to work out in the weight room. Michelle had me try a new machine to work on my back. I might have overdone it. Then I went home for a warmer coat. Then I stopped at the post office for the mail. I proceeded to the commissary for sweet potatoes and kombucha, which I just discovered is cheaper at the commissary than in town.

I brought the groceries home, but forgot about them because my key ring fell apart and I couldn't find the swap shop keys. Thankfully when I went back for them, they were not frozen. Whew! Low temps have been in the teens all week.

I ruminated over what Michelle told me. When Chris got back from Mass, I told him, but he said he needed to hear it from the firsthand person in order to take action. We discussed that at length. I made tea and we watched two episodes of The Librarians. As usual, I listened to Endgame and then went to bed.

No comments: