Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Playing with Saronna

Tuesday

I think I heard the 7:30 alarm, but got up around 8. I had had a hard time falling asleep and surmised that it was the lavender milk tea. I brushed and swished, then checked e-mail. I nebulized, and rinsed my sinuses.

At noon I made and ate breakfast. Chris came home for lunch. He made cooked fish for me. After he left, I mowed in the back yard and put the mower away. I took my trombone and went to Saronna's house. Faye called on the short ride over. I texted the BBB man about his fee.

Saronna and I talked for a bit and then played Christmas songs. Her little boy loved it. I meant to ask for her bass case before I left, but forgot.

I went home, and texted with Michelle. Then I went to the gym and walked with the ladies. Everybody made it today. Tonja gave me bags for sewing class.

I went home. I read articles and listened to a podcast. At 4:55 Faye called again. I talked to her as I drove to the gym to meet Michelle. I did three circuits,: arms, legs, and core. We talked for a bit, then she and her daughter went to volleyball at 6.

I went home and picked up listening to the podcast. Chris came home earlier than I was expecting. He brought three pomegranates from the commissary. I had to pause it while listening to him talk.

I picked spinach and made a salad. I worked on my blog and made tea. Since I played so much with Saronna, I did not practice. We watched several episodes of Jeannie. He read more e-mail and went to bed. I stayed up to listen to parts of other podcasts with ASMR going in the background. I went to bed and had no trouble sleeping.

* This is a flour sifter, used by early Mormon families. *

No comments: