Sunday, November 6, 2022

Sewing class meets Birthday party

Saturday

We got up around 8:30. I brushed and swished and got dressed. I pulled fabrics for today's project. I cut up 4 cups of grapefruit peels and washed them, then put them in the crock pot to make quercetin, Chris gave me a massage. I started making breakfast, then took a shower. I looked at sewing videos as I ate.

I went to the chapel with my sewing gear. Chris helped to unload it. Tonja arrived as I went back home to get the sample project. We set up 4 machines. She brought some stuff I had left last time. The two girls arrived and I got them started on the jar openers. Their mother was home with their sick brothers. Sadly the girls were a little sniffley too. Jenni started on the nine-patch block.

Then the chaplain and his family came in with Michelle. They were having a birthday party for the 6 year old. They had pizza and cake and ice cream. We were not expecting them, nor they us. And It got quite loud when other kids arrived. The noise and the sick girls bothered Tonja and I felt somewhat responsible. Michelle's daughter came and made two sewing projects.

It took Jenni quite a while to finish because she kept sewing the block to the bag and catching the sides in the seam. So It was close to 5 by the time I got home. Chris cooked me a steak and mushrooms. I made a salad, and ate it while listening to podcasts. Injections with stainless steel needles causes some level of metal toxicity from the needle. The MRNA injections cause far higher toxicity from the needles than most other kinds of injections. Needles are not being manufactured with enough resistance to oxidation in possibly acidic solutions.

I made tea, and practiced a little. We watched episodes of Pickard, season 2. I squeezed the juice out of the grapefruit peels and poured off the liquid into a jar which went into the fridge. We dressed the bed with clean sheets. Then we played on our laptops for awhile. Chris went to bed first, and I came later.

No comments: