Saturday, November 12, 2022

The usual Friday

Friday

I stayed in bed late for some reason, not wanting to get up. When I did, I brushed and got dressed. I found a message from the Bird Bat Bee guy so I called him. He did not realize there is a 2 hour time difference. He talked for some time. I texted him Faye's number and e-mail. Jenni texted me. I deleted all the e-mail I won't read.

I watered the plants, then went back to Propaganda Exposed. The dental office called to reschedule for Dec 9th at 11am. That messes with my schedule.

Just before noon, I started making breakfast. Chris made his lunch. Afterward, we packed the cooler and went to Tooele. We shopped at Luckey's, Melanie's and Macey's. Then I went to the $ store for masking tape.

When we got back to base, we put the food away. I read e-mail while Chris cooked me a steak and mushrooms. I forgot to make a salad. I posted to my blog, then made tea.

We watched two episodes of The Librarians. Then I practiced my trombone. I saw that the desktop computer was back up with the new watch battery. I'm not sure all it's problems have been solved. I listened to Propaganda Revealed, then went to bed.

No comments: