Monday, November 14, 2022

Sharing with Saronna

Sunday

I got up late. I made muffins, and then seed crackers. Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. Later I took a shower. I made up supplements for two weeks and set aside the ones that need reordering.

I made and ate breakfast, then got ready for church. I went to the chapel with my trombone. I chatted with the chaplain and his assistant. After the sermon, I played several hymns by taking requests. I chatted afterward, then went home.

I got stuff together for Saronna and her family. I went over to deliver the nebulizer and some quercetin juice that I made from grapefruit pieels. Then I went to Michelle's house to pick up two jars of goat milk. Since it was dated Nov 2, I immediately heated it. I read e-mail and kept an eye on the thermometer. When it got to 180, I added citric acid, then some vinegar to make sure it made curds. I read again as it sat to cool. Then I did a lot of filtering of curds. I washed the jars for Michelle to take back to the goat man.

Chris made bacon in the oven, and ran his online game. I scrolled through fleece on Joanns website looking for stuff for the next class project. I listened to the next episode of Endgame, wrote my blog post, and made tea. I ate frozen watermelon while we watched two episodes of The Librarians.

Afterward, I opened the package from Faye which came yesterday. Confetti fell out everywhere. There was a birthday card, gift, and an estate form for me to sign. I signed the form and made copies of the packet. We dressed the bed. I finalized the Joanns order, listened to the rest and went to bed.

No comments: