Saturday, November 5, 2022

Lots of family phone calls

Friday

I kept waking up throughout the night. I got up after 8. It was 20 degrees out. I got dressed, then brushed and swished. I drove to the company house. I spent 15min getting the laundry started and spraying down surfaces and toilets. I stopped at the garden to get some chard, but it was pretty frosty. When I got back, I listened to a podcast. EDTA was recommended for detoxing spike proteins. Myocarditis in children has gone from 4 cases in a million to 25,000 cases per million in Thailand. My computer got really slow so I rebooted.

I went back to the house at 10:45 and cleaned until 12:35, totally finished. I went home to make breakfast. Chris came back from the office. He ate his lunch, then we packed the cooler and went to the post office. I picked up the mail, then we drove to Tooele. We listened to the book on CD all the way.

First we stopped at the bank to cash my check which came in the mail. Then we shopped at Luckey's. While Chris checked out, I walked to Melanie's who was having a sale. I chatted with the people who work there. I picked out products, including EDTA, and paid for them in cash. The owner really appreciated that.

I took my purchases out to the car. Chris drove us to Macey's. We got the rest of our groceries, then went home. Michele called to ask if Chris could make her favorite dishes for John when they come. She also wants me to digitize and sew out some gaming emblems for them. I had to tell her that the computer which runs my embroidery software isn't working.

When we got home, we unloaded the car and put away the food, or the refrigerated food at least. Chris called his brother to wish him a happy birthday and he called his parents to see how they are doing. I whipped up a batch of seed crackers. I refilled some of the mixes, but realized I am out of sesame seed. How did I not know that earlier so we could have bought more?

We made and ate our usual suppers. I read articles from e-mail. I posted to my blog, then made tea. We watched the last episodes of I Dream of Jeannie, and one of The Librarians. I listened to podcasts for quite some time, then went to bed.

No comments: