Thursday, November 3, 2022

I need more notice!

Wednesday

I got up after 8. There wasn't much daylight and soon it started snowing. I did my exercises and made coffee. I tapped and meditated. Then I started cleaning. I did the bathrooms and the kitchen. I washed most of the dishes in the sink.

The snow continued. After vacuuming, I took a shower and got dressed. At 3:30 I went to the gym to walk with the ladies. But only Michelle showed up. First we discussed the trip to the hot springs. Then Michelle and I walked around the track above the gym for almost an hour. She told me the latest on several topics.

I took her home and we talked some more in the car. Mostly about Thanksgiving. Then I went home, stopping at the post office to pick up the mail. When I got home, I opened two packages: one was yards of black zipper tape, and the other held two shower filters.

Chris came home from work and made his supper. He said Michele and John are coming here for Thanksgiving. (When was he going to tell me?) I think I need at least 6 months clean-up time ahead of arrival.

I looked through items on a website called Azurestandard. They have stuff in big packages that they deliver to a drop-off location, in this case; Melanies. I found two things and looked for more.

I made tea. I wrote my blog post. We watched episodes of Jeannie. Chris went to bed. I stayed up to listen to something and got to bed very late.

No comments: