Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Cleaning up tossed cookies

Monday

I got up around 8:30, thinking Chris was at work. I drank hydrogen water, brushed and swished, then took Liver Sauce. I discovered Chris sleeping in the living room. He said he could smell the vomit from the bedroom so he had to move. He also said he got up a third time and went to the other bathroom, but it was just dry heaves. I scooped up the chunks in the tub, and wiped it. I threw the bath mats in the washer and cleaned the toilet.

When I turned on my phone, I had a message from Ravonna that she wanted to pick up the gov't key. I texted back to come anytime. I read e-mail until there was a knock at the door. I brought the key and a guy named Tim accepted it and left. A text from Ravonna then told me he was coming. I put the bathmats in the dryer and threw some fabric in the washer, along with my aprons.

It was getting on towards 11. I read more e-mail, learning that many ATM's are closing, probably to transition to a cashless society. Then I started making breakfast. Chris got up for a little while. I ate breakfast while listening to an interview. I looked up videos on shaping eyebrows. Then there was one on dying eyebrows with coco powder and vegetable oil. I smeared some on my eyebrows and had a good laugh at the result. I left it on as long as I could then I had to brush it off to leave the house.

I took a package to the post office to return. Then I went to the library to drop off Jeannie season 5. Then I went to the gym to walk. Michelle was there but she didn't stay. So I walked with Diane and we talked for over half an hour. Finally she went back to work and I went to Housing to schedule an inspection for Wednesday. I went to Saronna's house to pick up Sophia. She had not brought home her math book. So when we got to my house, we decided to clean first. I had her scrub the tub and surrounds. Then I found some books on my math shelf and we flipped through those. I selected some problems of several kinds.

At 5:45 she packed up and I took her home. When I got back, I heated up some ground beef and potatoes and pea soup for supper. I offered Chris some pea soup and he decided to make oatmeal instead. I ate my supper, listening to something from one of the healing summits. I put some probiotic in a bottle of kombucha. Even with no agitation, there was a reaction and I tried to swallow the foam as quickly as I could. Then I worked on my blog.

I made tea and we watched one episode of SG1. Chris was too tired to watch more. He went to bed on the couch and I stayed up to read articles. Then I went and slept in our room.

No comments: