Thursday, February 16, 2023

A second gopher caught

Wednesday

I got up before 8 for the usual coffee morning routine. I watered the plants and changed the water for cuttings. Then I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I took a shower, and did some vacuuming. I looked up versions of supplements that might match what the kinesiologist recommended.

I took Parasmart. I found 2 packages on the front porch. I stopped at the post office for the mail, then went walking at the gym with Michelle. No one else showed up. After walking, we worked out in the weight rooms and did a little yoga.

I went home, and listened to various interviews. Chris came home briefly, got the next trapped gopher out of the tunnel, and went to Mass. I reset the trap and left the bodies there in case any birds want a gopher popsicle.

He came back about 8, just as I was working on my blog. He said the colonel had asked him to go to the bar and chat. We watched episodes of SG1, finishing the first season. I made a note to go to the library tomorrow.

Afterward, Chris went to bed (because he is getting up early to work out with the colonel), and I stayed up to watch some videos that are only up for 24 hours. I made a Dugway recruitment poster with a pic of a gopher and sent it to Michelle. I took a final dose of Parasmart just before I got ready for bed.

No comments: