Friday, February 24, 2023

Slip-sliding in Dugway

Thursday

After the usual morning activities, I soaked some seeds for sprouting. I read e-mail and Telegram messages. I made breakfast, and watched The Highwire. Chris came home for lunch, then shoveled out my car and went back to work.

After The Hightwire, I read e-mail, and worked on my Azure Standard order. If they don't get a big enough order from Melanie's customers, they will put the delivery off again another month.

I took Parasmart, and put floor cleaners in the car. I stopped by the swap shop to put in a bag that someone left by the door. I went to the gym to walk the track, but it was locked. I could have called Dispatch to open the door, but did not want to wait 15 minutes. So I walked outside, around the block.

Then I went to Heather's house. She arrived just after I did. I worked on walls and baseboards downstairs, and then upstairs. She worked in the kitchen. I swept one floor and used the steam mop on it. Then I wiped the doors in another room and swept it.

It was getting late so Heather and I left. I went home, sliding in the snow on the roads. I put leftovers in the toaster oven. I made a salad and smashed garlic. I read e-mail as I ate and listened to an interview with a holistic dentist. Then I worked on my blog post for yesterday.

I made tea and played my trombone. When Chris was ready, we watched several episodes of SG1. Later he went to bed, and I stayed up to read and to take the 11pm dose of Parasmart.

No comments: