Friday, February 17, 2023

Our next project

Thursday

I got up around 8, having awoken earlier and having done some mental programming. I took supplements and brushed and swished. I checked e-mail and listened to episode 12 of the Absolute Healing Series.

I paused it when I remembered that I need to post a sewing announcement today. I looked through my file of sewing projects and chose the neck warmer. Then I looked up the website for instructions. I searched my fabric room for fleece, thinner than what we used for the hats and scarves. I chose a green and a blue and made a neck warmer. I had to piece the green in order to have enough. Then I put it on and took several pics, with a coat and without for the announcement. I posted one to the Dugway community and the Dugway 24/7 pages.

I made and ate breakfast while watching The Highwire. Then I cleaned up my picture file for February, grouping sewing pics by project. I took Parasmart, then went walking at the gym. It was quiet, then Michelle joined me. Afterward, I went home. I started listening to one of the episodes, then my eyes got tired so I sat in the recliner and read some from a book, then took a nap, leaving the video playing.

Chris came home, then left again for a meeting in Tooele. I kept listening, and made supper: ground beef and my leftover baked potato. I read about spices for parasites, then made up more spice mix and green mix, skewing toward spices that parasites don't like.

I started the next episode of Vrevealed, listening as I cleaned up in the kitchen. Then I started two other videos. Chris came home with a pizza. I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched episodes of SG1. Later he went to bed, and I stayed up to finish a series of interviews that are only available for 24 hours.

No comments: