Saturday, February 25, 2023

Game Night

Friday

I woke up Chris and we snuggled. I had slept well the previous night. Then we got up about 8. After taking supplements and drinking hydrogen water, I brushed, and made up three more days of supplements. I rinsed the sprouting seeds. I read Telegram messages and e-mail for a bit.

I went to Heather's house to clean. No one else was there. I went upstairs to clean walls and baseboards and steam mop the floors. It was a lot of work, and I only finished one room.

At noon I quit and went home. I made and ate breakfast while reading e-mail. Chris came home after one. He prepared the cooler and we hit the road.

There was snow piled up on both sides of the road. But we had no trouble getting to Tooele. We shopped in Luckey's, then I walked to Melanies. But Melanie and her husband were not there. I talked to the lady who sells magnesium and does Reiki. Then I shopped, but all I found was coconut flakes. Then we shopped at Macey's for organic produce, and then went home.

When we got back, we unpacked the food. I refilled the ginger bottle and the coconut flake bag. I heated leftover for supper and made a salad. After eating, I read e-mail while waiting for a text from Michelle. When she texted about game night, I grabbed the water container and a bottle of tea. I drove over to her house.

Casey had the game up on the screen. Cedric wanted to watch me play. But they sent him to bed. Michelle talked to me as I played. Sometimes she had to read me parts of the solution. It was always really close to what I had. Even the last one. Except their solution didn't quite work. I took a pic to work on it later. Casey had made three-ingredient bread and wanted my opinion. So I ate a bit and said the crust was really good, but the inside was a little underdone. I recommended slicing and toasting. I got home at 11. I took the third dose of Parasmart. Then I ignored my laptop and we went to bed. I figured I would sleep well since I had not just been reading the scary news of the day.

No comments: