Friday, February 3, 2023

The day before

Thursday

I heard the 7:30 alarm and did not get up right away. The next alarm I heard was the 8:30 alarm so maybe I fell back asleep? I got up and took the Liver Sauce, then brushed and swished and got dressed. I called the beauty school, and all I got was a message to expect a text with a link to make an appointment online. The text came. I had to type it into my computer, then I was able to navigate the site. But after choosing the type of service and time, it told me to log into Vegaro (or something like that). I texted Michelle and somehow she took care of it.

I listened to a talk with Dr. Andrew Huff, whistleblower from EcoHealth Alliance. He said Moderna filed a patent in 2016 which matches the unique characteristics of the wild circulating virus from 2020.

I went through my fabric looking for scraps for sleeves for the gown I made in 2016. No sleeves and no leftover fabric. I went through my closet pulling out dresses that might work for Tiffany, and coordinating jewelry. I sent her some pics. Then I made breakfast and ate it while watching The Highwire: modern vaccines prevent symptoms, but not colonization or transmission. So you spread it because you don't know you have it.

At three, I put on my shoes. I went to Housing to turn in the apartment key. Then I went to the swap shop. I talked to Tonja for a bit then realized it was after 3:30. I jumped in my car and ran to the gym. I brought the dresses in for Tiffany to see. She took them in the bathroom and tried them on, but they didn't do anything for her. She did want to borrow the black and gold scarf.

Michelle came and she and I walked the track. At first she was on the phone with Revonna so we didn't talk. But then she hung up and talked to me the rest of the time. Just before 5, I picked up my freeze-dried pomegranate peels from her car and went home.

I intended to go to the library, but forgot in all the busyness. I whipped up cheese squares, then a batch of muffins, followed by seed crackers. Gotta have food for tomorrow.

I listened to different things as I heated ground beef, squash, and potatoes for supper. I also minced the last of the pickled garlic.

At 8 I started working on my blog. Then I made tea and we watched two episodes of SG1. Then Chris went to bed while I tried to think of everything I needed to pack for the overnight trip. I read my blog from October 2016 to see what I needed then. It did not tell me if I had cut out sleeves or not. I was reminded that I had borrowed a black wrap from Dynee so I won't find it in my closet.

No comments: