Saturday, February 11, 2023

Coupons at the company store

Friday

I got up at 8:30. I did the usual ending with brushing and swishing. Chris took a shower and went to the office for a meeting. I listened to This week with Mary and Polly while writing a new supplement schedule. They likened CBDC's to credit at the company store: the company tells you what you can spend it on and when. Kinda like a coupon, there are restrictions.

I worked on the new schedule until noon, then made breakfast. I ate it by the time Chris got back from work. I think he had a bite to eat and then we packed up and went to Tooele.

We shopped at Luckey's, then I walked to Melanie's while Chris checked out. I talked to Melanie and another lady about coming to Dugway to share their talents. Then I talked to a third lady about finding supplements to match the ones the kinesiologist suggested. Some weren't possible. Finally I checked out, paid cash, and went out to find Chris. Then we went to Macey's to shop. They did not have bleach pens so I tried the dollar store, but they didn't have them either.

We went back to the base, discussing in great detail a small mis-communication we had in the store. We stopped at the commissary, then took our food home. Chris put the food away. I made a batch of seed crackers, then heated ground beef and potatoes for supper.

After supper, I went to Michelle's house to play the rubik game. We chatted as she made mushroom soup for freeze-drying. Then I played the game while she and Casey watched and made suggestions. I did well, considering I was up to the HARD category.

Around 11, I won game #15 and quit. But she kept talking. I started falling asleep, so she let me go. I got home just before midnight, and made a hasty blog post for yesterday and went to bed. Chris was still awake, so we didn't exactly fall asleep right away.

No comments: