Sunday, February 19, 2023

Neckwarmer class

Saturday

We got up around 8. I had been tossing and turning for quite a while. I did the usual first morning stuff. When I looked in the mirror, it seemed that the dark circles under my eyes are definitely lighter.

I read e-mail for awhile, then Chris gave me a coconut oil massage and we discussed current events. He took a shower and I made breakfast.

At 1:30, we took my sewing stuff to the fellowship hall of the chapel. I set up the machines, and put them on zigzag because our project uses fleece. I took a pic of the notes on the white board, then erased it and wrote new notes for today's class.

Sophia came ahead of her family. I got her started on the neckwarmer. Then the new couple came, and Jenni and the rest of Saronna's kids. I helped her 5yo son sew. But all those layers of fleece were tough to sew through. There were many skipped stitches. I got out the computerized machine, but the touch screen was not working. I got a message from Tonja that she wasn't coming because she got sick after getting her boosters.

I took pics of the kids with their neckwarmers. I switched needles with the PC 8200 and another machine and hoped that other one would sew better.

The new couple helped me pack up while Jenni finished sewing her neckwarmer. We took the machines to my car and talked in the parking lot. It got really cold and we went home.

I made cheese squares for tomorrow. Chris started cooking ground beef and onions. I listened to several episodes that are only up for 24 hours. I read e-mail at the same time.

I jotted note for my blog and made tea. I played a verse, then we sat down to watch episodes of SG1. Afterward, I helped Chris dress the bed in clean sheets. He retired and I stayed up to finish listening.

No comments: