Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Ironing fabrics

Tuesday

I got up around 8, having woken from a dream. I did the usual, and took a new supplement called Liver Sauce. 30 minutes later, I took the second part which is comprised of binders. I put fabric and towels in the washer. I worked on an order from Azure Standard. I tried to call them but could only leave a message. I made an appointment with a health care person who Michelle had gone to.

At 10 I went cleaning. I worked on the stove, then pulled it forward to clean behind it. Azure Standard called me back, and I was able to finish the order. I cleaned until noon, then went home to make breakfast.

I ate while watching the first episode of the Absolute Healing series. I also watched a short video of segments where former IRS agents explain how they had to resign when they discovered that there is no law requiring the average worker in the private sector to pay income tax. Chris sent me the weather forecast: the low tomorrow is -3

I watched Telegram videos and read the messages. I went walking with Diane and Michelle. Jenni stayed home because her husband has tested positive for covid. I went to the post office, then went home.

I listened to interviews while I ironed the fabrics. Chris came home for work and started cooking ground beef. He said his car said it was -1F this morning. I heated the last of the steak with more squash. After that, I made a salad with the remaining ingredients.

I worked on my blog, then made tea and practiced my trombone. We watched two episodes of Stargate SG1. Then Chris went to bed. I took melatonin and stayed up to listen to interviews.

No comments: