Saturday, February 11, 2023

Learning from a kinesiologist

Thursday

I slept ok, but was awakened too early but Reveille. Then Chris took a shower and kept blowing his nose. I finally got up after the 7:30 alarm. I did the usual routine, then pulled out my boxes of supplements.

I texted Michelle for advice and she recommended pen and paper. I looked online for a way to record a phone call. Nothing without Google in it. So I decided to use the recorder from Neuroprogrammer. But I could not find N on my laptop. I downloaded a new version, but could not get it to run.

At 9:29 I called the number of the health practitioner. I had to give my credit card number to the receptionist and then wait a few minutes for Ms. Sorensen. I said prayers for a good and informative call. When she answered, she explained that she was doing kinesiology. She went through my body and gave me reports on how each organ was doing. Many got 100%, a few 90%, but liver was 70%. She recommended a few supplements and told me not to take more than that. That will save a bunch of money! She said to check back in 3 months.

I went through her recommendations to weed out what doesn't fit from the breakfast boxes. There were some unaddressed items. I also read some Telegram messages. Then I put on an interview with Dr. Ruby and started making breakfast. It was after 12 when I finished, so I put on The Highwire while I ate. Del interviewed a cardiologist who explained about myocarditiis. Later, he interview two guys with a weight-loss plan. They said it isn't about eating or exercise. It's about how well your metabolism is working.

Later I went walking with Diane and Michelle. After I got home, Michelle came by with a filled jug of water from her water filter. I thanked her and she left. I listened to interviews. Chris came home and made supper, then started a discussion based on snippets he heard from The Highwire during lunch.

I finished supper and he kept at it, then I told him about problems Diane had spending the funds her department was given. We discussed that. I worked on my blog, then made tea. We watched a long movie called something Only the Brave. It was about a team of firefighters that ended up dead, all but one.

Chris went to bed and I stayed up to watch episode 10 of some health summit.

No comments: