Monday, February 20, 2023

The game was short and unadventureous

Sunday

We got up around 8. After the usual scraping, supplements, drinking and brushing, I watered the plants. Then I sat down to see what new news came in overnight. There was a video titled “CBDC's and sex”. It seemed like an unlikely combination so I listened to the discussion. Basically they were saying that if spouses refused to sleep with those who are promoting CBDC's, then it would never take off. Also, they mentioned that if the US, instead of supporting the WHO, would use that money in East Palestine Ohio, it would clean up the disaster there. Personally, I don't see how any amount of money could get the dioxin out of the flora and fauna, and soil.

I made and ate breakfast, then got dressed for church. I put some cheese squares in a container, took my trombone, and went to the chapel. Alone, I went in, and assembled my trombone. I played hymns on the piano. Then the girls came in, followed by their parents. I held the door for them since Saronna had her string bass.

We played two hymns with Sophia on djimbae. Then we had a discussion, both religious and historical, for almost 90 minutes. Saronna said a prayer and we played another hymn. Then we snacked on cheese squares and went home. I changed clothes, listening to Chris play his game. I listened to a podcast with Mike Adams and fell asleep. When I woke up, Chris was still gaming, or at least talking to the gamers. It was almost 5. Then Chris told me the other game wouldn't start until 6.

I ate some fruit and pistachios. Then Chris helped me sign in to Discord. Four of us chatted while waiting for Michele and John. John was late because he was still preparing scenarios for the game.

So we did a recap, then proceeded to split up. We ladies went to the apothecary and got potions for dealing with ghosts and skeletons. Then we picked up a clue at the local watering hole and went to see a defaced statue. Berian did research at the town hall. Zoltan researched the professor's library then he joined Berian. They found info on the remaining two murderers.

Afterward we got enough experience points to level up. Then I made tea and garlic, and worked on my blog. We watched TV until around 10. Then Chris went to bed and I stayed up to read and take the late dose of Parasmart.

No comments: