Thursday, May 11, 2023

Checking out a baritone

Wednesday

I woke up from a dream hearing my 7:30 alarm ring. I stayed in bed till the grogginess went away. I felt much better than yesterday. Then I prepared for coffee morning, with exercises, etc. Then I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. Because I washed dishes yesterday, I had few today. I also watered plants and changed the water for cuttings.

I vacuumed the house, then took a shower, Chris came home - but not for lunch. Maybe just a break from work? I took the vacuum cleaner cup out back to empty it into a plastic bag. I read e-mail for awhile and listened to an interview while I read an article about electroculture.

At 3:30 I checked my phone and drove to the school. There was a message from Chris asking me to go to the colonel's house to talk about the sign-over. So I walked with the ladies around the school. We stopped at the chapel to talk to Sgt King about the non-perishable food in the fellowship hall. We want to take it to the swap shop and he said it was ok. He will be leaving at the end of August.

When we got back to our cars, Diane handed me a baritone that she is selling. It has no mouthpiece. I went up the hill to the colonel's house. We talked about how things are going and the sign-over tomorrow. Then I went home. I used my mouthpiece to try out the baritone. I ate the rest of the unflavored gelatin. I listened to more gardening videos.

Chris came home briefly, then went to the chapel for Mass. I went to an apartment to give a quote. The place was pretty clean except for blinds and window tracks. I quoted him $150. We had a nice chat, then I went home.

I brought the tomato plants inside. Chris came back because there was no Mass tonight because the priest had something else to do. So I have to wonder who was the priestly-looking guy with Sgt King this afternoon? I went back to reading articles. I worked on my blog.

I made tea and we got an early start on watching the usual two episodes of SG1. Chris went to bed not long after. I stayed up to read and listened to short videos. Then I went to bed.

No comments: