Wednesday, May 17, 2023

My few minutes of fame at Townhall

Tuesday

I got up about 7:40. I took supplements, brushed and swished. I wrote and typed up notes for the sewing class announcement at Townhall tonight. I planted a new batch of microgreens, and the cabbages rooting on the windowsill. I filled some gopher holes, too. Christine asked if I would open the swap shop for her substitute, so I did.

I carried the 5 gallon mouse trap up to the colonel's place and put it in the shed at 10. I cleaned the fridge in the garage for two hours, then came home for breakfast. I read some e-mail while I ate.

At 2, I went to Saronna's house to play. Her daughter was home from school. We enjoyed playing from the gospel book. Afterward, I came home to eat some fruit, then I locked the swap shop on my way to go walking with Tonja and Jenni. I stayed after to talk to Michelle who finally caught up with us.

Then I went home, and read e-mail and ate fruit, hoping the fruit would make me sleepy. I changed my shirt and went to the Town Hall at Headquarters. I sat up front with Michelle. After the main program, we each spoke about a different group that someone could participate in (sewing, walking, swap shop, gardening, etc) Alas, it was not being broadcast on Facebook and few people attended in person. Sigh.

Anyway, we stayed long after to talk to this person and that. I ended up talking to Michelle out in the parking lot after even Chris had left. Finally I went home about 8:30 and worked on my blog. We only had time for one episode of SG1 and it was the first of two-parter.

Later Chris went to bed and I did not intend to stay up, but found myself listening to something interesting while I played solitaire.

No comments: