Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Finally, shirt and shorts weather

Monday

I got up before 7:30, not having slept well. Was it something I ate at the potluck? I did the usual morning stuff, rinsing, brushing, etc. Arzu texted me to set a time for a quote. I read some articles and listened to podcasts. I set up the ironing board and ironed scraps of fusible to cover the holes in my nightgown. I also ironed some incredibly wrinkly fabric that Tonja gave me to iron.

I put up the ironing board and made breakfast. I continued to listen as I ate. Chris came home for lunch, then went back. At 3:30 I went to the gym to walk with Diane and Michelle. It was shirt and shorts weather (my favorite), but windy. As we were finishing our laps, Charity came by. We discussed Michelle's new website.

I went to pick up Sophia. She had the 6th grade math book. We went through the first few sections of that. Then I had her clean the tub. And we took dirt from gopher mounds to fill in old holes. At 6, I took her home, then returned. I talked with Chris as he cooked ground beef and mushrooms. I listened to talks from the Exercise over 40 summit.

I worked on my blog. I made a salad and ate it, then made tea. We watched two episodes of SG1. Then Chris went to bed and I stayed up to finish a podcast.

No comments: