Thursday, May 4, 2023

Wrapping sticks with copper wire

Wednesday

I got up just after 7. I made coffee with the filtered coffee grounds, then filtered more for next week. I emptied the coffee bag into a jar. Examination of the coffee bag did not show the inner lining breaking down. Hmm.

After exercising, meditating and tapping, I turned to housework. I cleaned the bathrooms and started on the kitchen. Chris came home for lunch. We discussed the colonel wanting us to watch his movers as they packed. Chris left for work as I finished washing dishes and wiping countertops. I vacuumed the den and livingroom, then showered, and finished the hall and bedroom. I watered the plants and changed water for the cuttings. Some of the sprouts got transferred to potting soil to become microgreens. I cut off the leggy sweet potato vines and put them in the compost.

I sat down to go through e-mail. At 3:30 I went to the gym to walk with the ladies. Tiffany gave me a bag of seed that Mickie left for me. The ladies walked the track for half an hour, covering 1.5 miles. Tonja went home, but Michelle and I stayed to work out in the weight

room. Actually, I worked out and Michelle kept me entertained.

On the way to our cars, we met a lady who is only here for a few weeks. We had a nice chat with her, then we went home. I cued up a podcast, and listened while wrapping sticks with copper wire. I found some articles on electroculture. The colonel called Chris concerning a website that Michelle put up.

I jotted notes for my blog and made tea. We watched two episodes of SG1. Later Chris went to bed and I stayed up to finish some podcasts. Then I went to bed with my headphones on.

No comments: