Sunday, May 14, 2023

Game Night

Saturday

I got up around 8:30 with my head ringing after a night of little sleep. I was not happy about getting to bed so late and missing so many supplements and not having watered my sprouts last night. Don't mess with the schedule.

I used the toilet and it overflowed, even though I was standing there plunging as fast as I could. As soon as I screamed for Chris, it stopped. I clean up the floor and toilet. I sprayed everything with hydrogen peroxide. He washed the bath mats.

I rinsed sprouts and read e-mail, then worked on my blog for yesterday and the day before. Chris gave me a coconut oil massage and I took a shower and got dressed. I chose some cleaning supplies and went to the company house, expecting to strip the third bed and wash the sheets. But when I went in there, it was completely made up and the towels were untouched. So I collected towels from the master bath and the kitchen and threw them in the wash. Then I scrubbed the toilets and one tub. I vacuumed up drywall dust. (Someone had patched over the vent in the livingroom. ) I took out the garbage.

I went home to have breakfast, hoping the colonel would not call for me before it was finished. After 1, went back 1:25 to clean the house and mop the floors. I scrubbed a spot on the kitchen towel and left it to soak in the sink. Just before leaving, I rinsed it and threw it in the dryer. I got home about 3.

I asked Chris for help in printing the signature page of the real estate contract. We had to use the old desktop and it was slow. The copy it printed out was not great. I signed it, took a pic, and e-mailed that to the lawyer.

I was tired so I laid down. Michelle delivered some goat milk. I got up and used it to feed the kefir grains. Then I read a book until I fell asleep. Michelle and Casey walked over here with a gopher trap. He set it in the hole nearest the driveway. We talked for awhile, then they continued their walk and I worked on my blog and cropped pics.

It was after 8 when I got my affairs in order. I took the big water container over to Michelle's house for game night. It took Casey quite a while to get the game DIG to play. We talked the whole time. Then I listened to the game introduce the story line. I got past the first part to the asteroid, but then got stuck in some kind of game-in-a-game. No way to get out but to exit the entire thing. Casey restarted it. And I ended up in the same place. I did notice this time that the right arrow key rotates the tiny ship trying to land. But it always crashes.

I quit the game a little early (so the little ship could stop crashing), but continued talking to Michelle. Her husband filled the water container for me. At 11:30 we wrapped up the conversation and I went home.

Chris had already gone to bed. I turned off the router and did my yoga flow, then went to bed.

No comments: