Saturday, May 27, 2023

My first day in the pool

Friday

I got up around 8. I puttered around in the kitchen. I made some orders to take advantage of holiday prices. I watered the plants, and rinsed the various sprouts. I meant to do my sewing, but caught up on e-mail instead.

Chris went to the office. I made and ate breakfast, and added to the grocery list. When he came home, we went to Tooele. We shopped at Luckey's, Melanie's, Cal Ranch, and Macey's, then went back to base. We stopped at the commissary. We took the groceries home and unpacked them.

Michele texted from the pool. I got dressed in my bathing suit and went over there. I talked to Mickie at the front desk. When I got to the pool, there were just a few people. We swam around and talked. Then we went to the front desk to see if Saronna's family had a pool pass cause we want to buy them one. Mickie wasn't certain.

The pool was empty when we left. I went home. Chris had baked cauliflower steaks. I ate supper,and read more e-mail. I answered CSM's texts about volunteers and hours as best I could. I worked on my blog and then went to game night with snacks.

Michelle loved the fruit/nut balls. I sat on the couch and played the game. I had to start at the beginning because Casey had it running on another computer. But I got back to where I was and went further. Michelle helped by looking up hints on the web. When 11 rolled around, I filled the container with water and then bid them goodbye. Casey put it in my car and I went home, passing the company house to see if they were there. Nope.

When I got home, Chris still had the light on in the bedroom. Probably reading. He turned it off before I had finished my pre-bed schedule. Finally I hit the hay.

No comments: