Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Hemming pants

Monday

I got up around 7 when Chris was getting ready to leave for work. I had a little difficulty getting out of bed because of back pain. After doing the usual first things, I read a book while sitting against the PEMF mat. Sadly my back only got worse. I stood for a minute in the sun.

Reading was putting me to sleep so I laid down for 45 minutes. Feeling better, I whipped up a batch of seed crackers. I put on an interview and hand-stitched a hem while sitting in a regular chair. I took the seed crackers out of the oven.

Chris came home from work. I started making breakfast. I ate it while reading on the internet. Chris went back to work. I listened to another interview while I finished handsewing the hem in the other pant leg. I sat out in the sun for awhile, then came in.

I stopped at the library to get the next season of SG1, then went walking with Diane. We both picked up trash. There was lots because it has been very windy. When we finished our walk, I picked up Sophia and brought her to my house.

She wanted to do math last, so we got boxes of cleaners from the garage and sorted them, consigning some to the swap shop pile. Others joined the ones on the bookcase in the hallway. Then we did some math from a 6th grade math book. It seemed like a review of 5th grade math. I took her home before 6.

When I got back, Chris was making steak. I put the hemmed pants in a bag and hung it on her door, then walked back. I had steak and rice for dinner, then made a salad. I pitched Chris the idea of having an automatic movie night at the club when power goes out. (It has a generator). I'll even donate a bag of popcorn.

I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched the next season of SG1. He went to bed a little later and I stayed up to read and to listen to an ASMR video.

** trees blooming in front of the gym **

No comments: