Friday, May 5, 2023

Getting ready for the full moon

Thursday

I got up before 8. After the usual, I sat down to go through e-mail. Then I put on a podcast. I laid out a week's worth of supplements. I listened while I ground up papaya seeds and added black walnut powder and wormwood. I filled a bunch of capsules with the mixture - all ready for the full moon tomorrow.

I listened to an interview on gardening. I paused it to go out and water the peas. I also watered some gopher holes but saw no activity. At noon I made and ate breakfast while watching The Highwire. Then I went to Mickie's house. She gave me a tomato plant and we talked for some time. She also gave me some of her tomato fertilizer.

It was almost 3:30 so I had to run home. I put up the tomato plant and put on my walking shoes. When I got to the gym, it was just Michelle. We walked the track for almost an hour, not noticing the time. I gave her a week's worth of hydrogen tablets to try.

Then I went to the swap shop to see Tonja. Rebecca was there helping to organize. I walked around, looking and chatting. I found two pairs of shoes. I took pics here and there. Then I went home.

I heated leftovers for supper, adding crushed garlic. I listened to a podcast on soil microbes while eating. Chris came home with a pizza and a commander's coin from a visiting general. I posted the next sewing class to the community page.

I worked on my blog, then made and ate a salad. I heated tea. We watched two episodes of SG1. Later Chris went to bed. I stayed up till 10:30, then headed to bed myself.

No comments: