Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Kombucha is in

Tuesday

I got up around 7. After the usual, I read e-mail, and listened to a audio. I laid on the inversion table a few times, adjusting it. Still not all that comfortable. I watered the peas outside. I changed water for cutting. I disbursed some dry coffee grounds into plant pots. I soaked seeds for growing microgreens. I made unflavored gelatin and added orange EO.

At noon I made and ate breakfast. I met Arzu at 1 for a quote. Her place was pretty clean so I suggested that I come the day before her inspection and do a little scrubbing here or there. She could pay me by the hour and it should pass inspection. I stayed to discuss health topics that we were both interested in. Saronna texted that she wasn't ready to play today. So then I went straight home. I ate some fruit, and read e-mail and articles. At 3:30 I met Diane and Tonja to go walking at the school. I stayed after to talk to Tonja.

I went home and started looking up sesame sprouts to answer the question that if I am sensitive to sesame seeds, would I still be sensitive to sesame sprouts? Jamie texted that she wanted to come over and work in my yard, I said yes, then the commissary called to say the kombucha I ordered was in. So I went outside. I talked to Jamie who had just arrived, then went to the commissary and bought the kombucha. They only had 6 of the 12 bottles I ordered. I talked to Saronna who was there with her kids, then went home.

When I got home, I talked to Jamie again, and went inside. Chris came home and talked to Jamie on his way in. I wrapped a stick with copper wire and stuck it in the compost pile. I pulled out the wheelbarrow and took it to Jamie. She needed a tire pump for it, and was going to to home to get one and some kratom. But I had both so I went inside and got them.

Chris had cooked quinoa so I made a bowl of that and ground beef for supper. I went back to listening to interviews. Jamie let me know that she was done and had put the wheelbarrow away. I took a break at 7:30 to write my blog post. At 8 I made tea and we watched two episodes of SG1. It wasn't yet 10, but Chris went to bed. I stayed up to read more, thinking I would quit early, but it was still 11 before I headed to bed.

No comments: