Friday, May 19, 2023

Not now

Thursday

I got up just after the 7:35 alarm, having slept very well. I took the drops, drank hydrogen water, and brushed my teeth. I watered the plants and rinsed the sprouts. I took the morning supplements. I made up supplements for the week, and ordered more.

At 10 I went to the colonel's house to clean. I worked on the ovens and the master bath. I even took a shower in order to scrub the shower floor. At noon, I prepared to go home for breakfast, but Chris said he was coming up. So I kept cleaning. When he arrived, we went in the back. Things were getting very interesting, but then we heard a voice calling my name. So I quickly got dressed and went out to find the CSM crossing the street. She wanted to know how to clean grout. So I described how Brian did it with bleach water. Chris came out and said hi. Then we both got in our cars and left. He went back to work and I went home.

I made breakfast while listening to The Highwire. I got a late start so it was almost 3 till I finished it. At 3:30 I went to walk with the ladies. Diane showed up. We walked to Michelle's house to get her. The three of us walked and talked about Diane's new job and Kincie's death. After Diane left, Jenni came home. So we talked to her for awhile. It was almost 5 when I left.

I ate some fruit and looked up how to clean a ceramic oven and stainless steel appliances. I took a pic of my sewing machine and posted to Facebook that our sewing class this Saturday is a catch-up class because most people are going to the Hogle Zoo. (It's free this Saturday with military ID).

Chris came home from work with a pizza. I went up the hill to finish the oven and to shine up all the stainless appliances using Bar Keepers Friend liquid. After 90 minutes, I came home. I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched two episodes of SG1. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to finish listening to some podcasts.

No comments: