Friday, September 22, 2023

Clearing up clutter

Thursday

I woke up early to use the bathroom then had trouble going back to sleep. I got up after 7. I brushed and swished. It was a cool rainy day, so I did not water outside. I rinsed the sprouts. I went through my cleaning envelopes to remove money and transfer the info onto the contracts so I wouldn't have to keep both. In one envelop, I found a key I forgot to turn in.

Two men came to fix the tub and the toilet. While they worked, I made up more spice mix. I put away all the loaner items and bedding. I put the empty tub in the garage. I put dirty burner bowls in a large metal bowl and covered them with ammonia and boiling water.

After they left, I went by Housing to return the key. Then I went home to make breakfast. I ate it while watching The Highwire. Chris came home for lunch. He pulled out the baking dish with roasted beef tongue in it. I had been enjoying the aroma all morning.

He went back to work. I finished watching and taking notes. I watched some other videos on Telegram. I went to the gym to walk with Michelle. During the walk, the chaplain called to see if I was available. So I said to meet in 15 minutes. We finished our walk. Then I went to the chapel to meet Mr. Sands. We walked around the building and talked about what we needed. I told him what I needed for sewing and band. I also suggested a math ministry – where students could drop in and get help with homework. He told me he wanted to change the narthex to look like an Italian bistro and coffee area.

When I got home, I called Michelle and then Jenni to get their opinions. I ate fruit and seed crackers. I listened to an interview and texted with Tonja. Chris came home with his weekly pizza. I looked up Christmas songs for bands and ordered 4 books. I worked on my blog, then made tea and we watched two episodes of Andromeda. Later, he went to bed, and I stayed up to listen to a podcast.

No comments: