Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Learning to make flyers

Monday

I got up before 8, hearing Chris leave for work. Odd. I brushed and swished. I took supplements. I sat down at my laptop and searched for flyer templates for sewing. It was a grueling process since the site I went to would not let me do a landscape flyer so I had to add all the elements sideways. Then I downloaded it and sent it to Melissa at the library and asked her to print it for me.

I resumed listening to a podcast on Fletcher Prouty. I checked e-mail and deleted a lot of it. I watered the plants. CJ came by with two boxes of eggs. One was a regular dozen and the other was a set of 18 small eggs.

I made and ate breakfast. Chris came home for lunch. I laid out on the back porch for a bit. Chris left for work. I created a flyer for band, but it didn't have complete information. I posted it as an announcement for tonight on Facebook. I went to the library to pick up copies of the sewing class flyer. I asked for 3 and she made 4. I left one for the library, then went by the post office and put one up there.

Later I went to Michelle's house with two 18-egg cartons for her to freeze-dry. I let her know that CJ would let us keep and milk two goats next summer. Then we went walking. We talked about her new job and other stuff. Then I went home.

I put my smallest potatoes in the steamer and turned it on. I read e-mail and watched a tapping video. Chris came home from work. I ate steamed potatoes with ghee and salt for supper, thinking it would be easier to digest than raw vegetables.

I went to the chapel early and picked music – mostly band books. Saronna and her family came, but no one else. Her husband had his trumpet, but had forgotten the fingerings. We played from the beginning of the book until we hit The William Tell Overture. It was fun! Then we packed up and the young kids cleaned up their toys, but lost a binkie.

I turned off the lights and headed home. I saw Jessa's car at the post office, so I stopped in to talk, but she was giving a class. So I turned around and went home. Then I got a call from Saronna that her purse was still at the chapel. So I drove back there. Her husband was there with one of the girls, who then found the purse in the chapel yard. All is well that ends well.

I went home and worked on my blog. Then I heated tea and we watched the last two episodes of Andromeda. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to read the latest e-mail.

No comments: