Saturday, September 30, 2023

No game night!

Friday

It was after 8 when I got up. I had had a hard time sleeping after eating so much pretzel. But they were really good! I took methylene blue and brushed my teeth. I read e-mail, then took magnesium. I read more e-mail and Telegram messages.

I parsed out a week's worth of supplements, watered the plants, annoyed some gophers, then laid out in the sun. When I came in, I made breakfast and ate it while reading more e-mail and Facebook messages. I added to the grocery list.

Chris packed the cooler. I tried to check in with Great Clips, but the site wouldn't let me. Then we went to the post office. I picked up a package of music and locked the swap shop. Then we drove to Tooele listening to the book on CD. We shopped at Luckey's. I walked to Melanie's and talked to them (as well as shopped).

Then we went to Great Clips. There was a half hour wait list of people who were not there. Chris went to Macey's to shop. There were six people cutting hair but the line went slowly with people coming in right as their name came up. I did get in a little early. I had a nice chat with the man who cut my hair. Then I paid and walked back to the car. But it wasn't there. Chris had moved it. I walked back to Great Clips and found him in that column.

From there, we drove back to base listening to the book on CD. We stopped at the commissary for a few more things, then went home and put the food away. I spend hours on e-mail and such, then worked on my blog. Michelle texted to cancel game night because the computer wasn't cooperating and her husband wasn't home to address it.

I made tea and we watched part of one episode of Yellowstone. We didn't like it so he shut it off. He was mad because I hadn't looked it up to see if it had bad language and violence and nudity. It had all three. He went to bed and read a book. I stayed up to listen to ASMR videos, then went to bed too.

No comments: