Thursday, September 14, 2023

The last of the keys

Wednesday

I woke up hearing Chris in the shower. I waited until he went to work, then got up to start coffee morning. I also started taking MMS every hour. After all the usual coffee morning elements, I started cleaning the bathrooms. When I realized that Phantom of the Opera was playing, I turned my attention to the kitchen so I could sing along.

I laid outside in the sun for a bit, then took my shower. I got dressed and went to an inspection. It went well except for the microwave, but I cleaned it while she inspected the rest of the apartment.

I went by Housing to turn in the keys. Then I wen t home to finish cleaning. I met Michelle at Self-Help where we each got a jar of touch-up paint. I went home to take the last dose of MMS but wasn't feeling so good so I skipped it. I went to the gym and we did a weighted workout.

When I got home, I took some activated charcoal and read outside. When I finished the book, I laid down. I got up around 6 and started eating frozen watermelon and reading e-mail. Chris came home after Mass and buying a cake for Sgt King's going-away party.

It was after 8 when I started working on my blog. I made tea and we watched two episodes of Andromeda. He went to bed and I stayed up listening to an interview.

No comments: