Thursday, September 7, 2023

Filling out forms for a job I don't really want

Wednesday

I got up before 7 because my back hurt. We were in each others way so I waited for him to leave, then got ready for coffee morning. I brushed and swished. I sat with the Chillow. I did most of my special exercises and some drybrushing. Then I meditated and tapped. Now and then I checked my phone and there were people who wanted me to call them back.

Phantom of the Opera came up before I finished. So I washed dishes before cleaning the bathrooms just so I could sing along. I also went out to water the plants. Then Chris came home for lunch. Finally I made the phone calls. They promised to send me forms to sign.

I started mopping the hallway and Michelle came over to clean the carpet shampooer. Then she wanted to talk. Finally I said it was time to take the last dose of MMS, so she left, after trading dirty burner bowls for clean ones. But just after I took it, she called to say she was eligible for an interview. We made plans to meet at 3:30 for walking and workout.

The document was in my e-mail so I read through it and signed. Then a company e-mail took me to other documents to sign. I worked on that until 3:30, then went to the gym to meet Michelle. She was late so I went into the weight room and got started. She joined me later and used other machines until I finished, then we did the other weight room, and then we walked the track.

Leaving the gym, we passed the crab apple tree. I wondered if they were any less tart now and she picked one for me and I ate it, then remembered that today is Wednesday and I don't eat on Wednesdays. Sigh.

I went home and looked at the forms again. I got them all done except for the withholding form. There was no way to skip it. Considering how little I would make, I don't see why it is necessary. And I didn't want to file it without Chris' approval.

A company I ordered from yesterday said my bank wouldn't process tie payment because the address didn't match. So I called BoA and they had both of my addresses. I deleted the order and re-did it with the post office address.

Chris came home for a few minutes before going to Mass at the chapel. I listened to a podcast while playing Solitaire. Chris came back and was looking for his shoe shine kit. We looked everywhere and I finally found it by reaching into his bag. Then we discussed the withholding forms and got that squared away.

I continued listening until 8 ish. I made tea and we watched two episodes of Andromeda. Later he went to bed, but I stayed up a little later.

No comments: