Monday, September 11, 2023

Finally, the oxygen machine is gone

Sunday

I got up after 8. I got dressed and watered the plants and flattened gopher mounds. I watered the inside plants as well. Then I sprayed fertilizer on the plants. I finished parsing supplements. Then I listened to interviews from the menopause summit while playing Solitaire. I took notes. But some doctors contradicted the advice of others.

I made and ate breakfast. I got dressed for church. I put seed crackers in a container and took my trombone to the chapel. I was the first one there, so I unlocked the door and went in. I set up my trombone, then went to a back room to look at band music.

The new chaplain walked in and while we were talking, more people came, including the visiting pastor. When we were all seated, the visiting pastor said a prayer and jumped into his sermon on Revelation, partly about the rapture and partly about the 7 years of tribulation.

Afterward, Saronna and I played two hymns and the service ended. We all stood around talking. Then the chaplain offered to carry out my trombone. Jenny followed me home and I brought out the oxygen machine which she had offered to take back to the hospital.

I read e-mail and ate fruit. Chris finished his afternoon game. I worked on my modified shorts. I brought the handwork part to my computer to do as we discussed the evening game. Then when we took a break, I went to my machine and finished them up. I tried them on and they fit.

In the game, we fought with the giant spider to find the little girl. Then we found her body and treasures. We took her body back to her people. They were saddened, and asked us to travel with them the rest of the way. So we did. When we got to the city, we turned in the professors books, then went to the judge who read the professor's will and gave us each gold pieces. Then she asked us to help investigate the case against a creature being charged with crimes and sentenced to burn.

After the game, I worked on my blog. Then I made tea and we watched two episodes of Andromeda. We both sat at our laptops for awhile, then he went to bed. But he stayed up reading until I came to bed.

* My updated shorts *

No comments: