Thursday, September 21, 2023

Yoga class

Wednesday

I got up around 7:30. The master bathroom toilet would not flush because the handle was broken, so I used the other bathroom. I texted Chris and he said he had submitted a work order so I should keep my phone with me in case they call.

I got coffee morning underway. I took MMS. I watered the indoor and outdoor plants. I read barefoot in the grass. I finished up meditation and tapping. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen, and washed dishes.

I laid out in the sun for a while around noon. Then I took a shower and got dressed in loose clothing. A man came by to fix the internet speed. Chris arrived to handle that.

I read some e-mail, then went to the post office at 2. The new yoga room is across the hall. I was the only one who came and had one-on-one instruction. However, she liked to do her yoga with her eyes shut so she wasn't watching my form for each pose. Some poses were hard to hold. At the end, we did Savasanna, which is just laying on our backs. But it became painful to move after awhile. Then we wiped our mats and blocks with wipes and talked for some time.

I left around 3:30. The chaplain was there checking his mail and he talked about signing up for yoga. I picked up a box from Nuts.com and he carried it to my car for me. I went home and left it there for Chris to get.

I read e-mail and listened to interviews. Eventually Chris came home, dealing with an issue on post. He pointed out the itinerary he had sent me for the NASA Osiris-REx stuff this weekend. We have the opportunity to watch the recovery of the payload on a TV screen in ditto. Why it might take all morning, I don't know.

He made his supper and I wrote my blog post. Then I made tea and we watched two episodes of Andromeda. He went to bed and I stayed up to read e-mail.

No comments: