Friday, September 8, 2023

Paylocity

Thursday

I got up soon after Chris left. I got ready for the day. I turned on my phone. There was a link to download the Paylocity app. I had to turn on the internet and my phone's wifi in order to do it. I signed in, but didn't know what to do from there, so I signed out. I watered the outdoor plants and sprayed fertilizer on them. When I tried to turn on the hose, the water wouldn't come. Michelle was the last to use it so I called her and she came over. She did what I did, and the water came on. So strange. We talked and she left. I vacuumed the hall and bedroom, finishing my Wednesday tasks.

Just before 10, I went to the barracks known to some as a hotel. I tried to sign in on the Paylocity app, but it didn't work. Tara showed me around and told me what they do in each room; what gets laundered and when. Her supervisor came over and we talked briefly. I helped strip beds and do laundry.

At noon I went home. I made and ate breakfast while watching The Highwire. I read e-mail and listened to some health interviews.

I mended three pairs of Chris' suit pants. I was working on a 4th when the setting sun came through the window into my face and I couldn't see well enough to continue.

I went to the garden and sprayed fertilizer. Mauvet had posted that anyone could pick the garden she left behind, so I fertilized hers too and picked a zucchini. A really big one.

When I got home, I ate a pickled egg and hardboiled 18 small ones. I picked greens and made a salad. Chris came back late. I did my blog, then made tea. We only had time to watch one episode of Andromeda. Then Chris went to bed and I stayed up to read e-mail and peel eggs.

No comments: