Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Finishing the apartment

Tuesday

I got up before 8. I washed up and got dressed. I washed out two pairs of footies. I rinsed the sprouts. I printed out the form for Melanies. I looked for the November MWR schedule, but it wasn't out yet. Dr. Jane talked about Tyson introducing insect proteins in their products. Ew. I put ingredients in the bread machine, then went cleaning. I came home at noon for breakfast. I signed and scanned the form and sent it to Melanie.

At 2, I went to Saronnas house to play music and pick hymns for Sunday. Afterward, I came home to hang a bag w/egg boxes and money for CJ who was going to come over with eggs. Then I went to Mickie's house. We talked. She told me that onions need to dry in the sun for three days before curing. She gave me a nice onion. She had two large pots of dirt to give me but I couldn't lift them and she had a bad shoulder. We talked about other things and I promised her some tomatoes.

When I got home, the eggs were on my front door. I brought them inside. After Retreat sounded, I emptied my trunk of all the stuff the occupant left behind. I vacuumed den, put my vacuum in the truck and took it to the apartment. I cleaned for 1hr, finishing the kitchen and sweeping and mopping the floors. I called Jamie to shampoo carpet, and clean outdoor storage. She came right over and I gave her the key.

I went home. Chris was roasting cauliflower. I ate that and the leftover steak. I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched two episodes of Psych. One definitely had a pineapple and I had to look the other one up. Afterward, Chris went to bed and I stayed up to listen to something from the Tapping World Summit.

No comments: