Sunday, October 29, 2023

Good bye Gopher

Saturday

We slept in late. I got up after 9. I washed up and got dressed. I went to the company house to get the laundry started. I took supplements. I watered the indoor plants. I parsed supplements for a week. I went back to the company house to start the second load.

When I got back, I asked Chris for a massage. We went back to the bedroom and he said it was so cold back there that he needed to warm up under the covers. Later he gave me a massage, and took a shower. Then I took my shower.

I made and ate breakfast. Someone messaged me wanting to get into the swap shop. So I went and unlocked it, then proceeded to the company house to put the fitted sheet in the dryer, dress the bed, and clean the house. I stopped at 106 on the way home and saw Jamie did a great job. I sent her a text.

When I got home, I saw the bag of green tomatoes and some were turning red. So I sorted through them and pulled out the reddish ones and the soft starting-to-rot ones. I took the rest to Saronna's house. She showed me how she makes salsa from tomatoes and peppers. She opened a jar of the apple/pomegranate sauce for me to taste. It was very good. On the way home, I stopped at 209 to drop off cleaning supplies. I put the burner bowls in hot soapy water to soak.

When I got home, the gopher was gone. Chris had gotten a text from the colonel about it, so he disposed of it. I helped Chris to stirfry tomatoes, onions and peppers. I read e-mail while it cooked. I also watered the outdoor plants. Then I ate the salsa with steak and mushrooms and rice. I texted with Michelle who found the gopher situation hilarious. Then I worked on my blog. I watched part of a Myst III walkthrough, and made tea. We watched two episodes of Psych.

Chris went to bed and I stayed up to listen to the last part of the Tapping Pain Summit. Then I looked at replacement music until after 11.

No comments: