Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Typewriters are still around

Tuesday

I got up late. I rinsed the sprouts and read e-mail. I researched dehydrators online. I ordered some brackets for hanging a wire shelf in the swap shop. I went to the library to make copies of Little Drummer Boy. I also asked if they had a typewriter that I could type out my passwords, and she said probably not.

When I got back, I laid out in the sun for 10 minutes. Then I made and ate breakfast. At 2 I went to Saronna's house. She had forgotten that I was coming. But we got some play time in after all. Then she had to go get her kids at school.

I had gotten a text that the library found a typewriter. So I went home and got my password list. I used the typewriter to type out my list, except what I couldn't read. I asked for a magnifying glass, but they didn't have one. I checked out the next season of Psych and went home.

I read e-mail for awhile. I messaged the yoga instructor to see if she was still having hot yoga tomorrow, but she said no. I listened to a podcast. Then, since the workday was over, I went to the pear tree by the clinic and picked some pears.

When I got home, Chris was home. I heated a bowl of soup in the toaster oven. Casey came over with some ingredients I needed for keto cake. I paid him and we chatted for a bit, then he left.

I messaged Saronna to see when the cakes needed to be turned in on Thursday. It was about the same time as the neighborhood meeting. I listened to a talk on NAD+. I worked on my blog. Then I made tea and we watched two episodes of Psych. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to listen to an interview on end times while I washed dishes and cleaned in the kitchen.

No comments: