Friday, September 11, 2009

Eating out


Michele's friday class was canceled so it looked like she was going to be home all day. I scheduled a meeting at 1 to talk to the core quilt group about longarm issues. Then Chris called at 10:30 (he left his cellphone here) and invited Michele and I to lunch. She turned him down because the voices were talking to her. Actually she was wearing headphones and talking to people over her computer, playing some game. So it sounds like she is talking to no one. Anyway, I went to lunch with him. We walked out Gate 10 to the M N D cafeteria. It is a Korean place. Here is a pic of Chris in the food line. I added a fish to my food choices. It still had its head, but the eye was closed, so I was ok with it. I don't want my food to look at me as I eat it. Then we walked back, stopping at Chris' office until it was time for me to meet my friends for the longarm meeting. It went well although only half of the people showed up. Now I have to take their opinions to a higher level. About 4 Pam and I left. I was going to walk to E-Mart to buy kimchi, but I was tired then. So she drove me to my gate. I came home and got on e-mail. There is always something that needs answering. Then Chris came home. Michele had gone to meet a friend, and ended up taking her to the emergency room on post to be treated for bronchitis. So we were alone. So we.... Anyway, then Michele AND her friend came to the apartment. What could we do but finish ... then get dressed to meet her friend. Michele wanted to know if they could attend a party where they knew there would be drinking. So, ok, she's 18. They left. We talked for awhile, then went back to our computers.

No comments: