Sunday, September 13, 2009

Two days of blog

I went to bed without posting last night. Sorry. Let's see, Saturday we went to post to look at the DVd's I had marked down. Chris got 5 of them. But no one had put them out on the sale table so none had sold. So I put them out and hopefully they are all gone. Ha. Then we parked at Gate 19 and walked to E-Mart to buy kimchi. I also got a large package of dried seaweed. It is amazing what you can get used to. We walked back and a young Korean man stopped us. I was not sure what he wanted, but Chris thinks he was practicing his English. Back on post and driving home, I remembered seeing a sign for a yardsale at the DHL. So Chris drove me there and we walked to the lower parking lot to find nothing. I went back to the sign and it is next week. Oops. Walking out of the hotel, we ran into Col. Hall. He wants to have a meeting with me and the AnC people to hammer out a solution to when do we get to use the longarm machine and under what conditions. So now I have to put together a proposal. In the evening, Chris helped me take up the livingroom rug. I swept it, then swept under it, then swiffered it. Finally I put our new silk carpet down, upside down to keep it somewhat clean. The other smaller rug went into my sewing room.
Sunday morning we over slept and didn't have time to get to church before it started. I wanted to go to the commissary anyway (like we usually do), but Chris started playing a computer game. Maybe Michele introduced him to it, maybe not. But it was so addictive that they spent ALL afternoon on it. We got to the commissary with only 10 minutes to shop. But thank goodness we did because it is closed on Mondays. Now we have food.
I sent out an e-mail to the quilt group to solicit their opinions for the use of the longarm. I really hope they respond because I certainly don't have all the answers. Now it is time for bed and I haven't prepared for the baby quilt class I am teaching tomorrow.

No comments: