Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday sewing


I got up a little early to do my blog because I had forgotten to do it last night. Then we went to church. Thankfully Chris looked up all the hymns for me (as usual). The bulletin was 2 weeks out of date. But we had a new sermon so that was ok. We had snacks after church. Then we stopped by the commissary for a food run. Chris left me standing with all the groceries in front of the building while he parked the car. I had an offer of help while waiting for him to return. Inside the apartment, Michele helped us put the groceries away. She also did laundry while we were at church. I went through my e-mail while Chris made a pot of cabbage soup. After supper I went into my sewing room to work on the borders of my wallhanging. Here is the current picture. I think Chris spent a significant portion of his day talking on Skype to people from China and other places who wanted to practice their English.

No comments: