Thursday, September 17, 2009

Videos, CD's, and DVD's - Oh my


I meant to get up early to iron my fabric. Although I did get up early, all I did was make Chris a sandwich before going back to bed. I got up later and got ready for the day. I walked to the thrift shop. Here is a picture of what I saw: there is a big bin of books on the bottom, CDs and DVD's in the middle and a bin of more DVD's and videos on the top. This is my domain. I shelve the items that come here. I did clear out the bin of books. And almost half of the videos in the top bin. And a bag of DVD's, video games and software in a bag just barely showing in the picture. There is another one that you can't see. In three hours that is all I could accomplish. At 2 Lency picked me up for our weekly sewing lesson. Her kids are busy practicing after school for a play now, so she was my student. We worked on a rail fence quilt of valor. Then she dropped me off at the DHL. I walked to Chris' office with some papers for a co-worker of his that wants to consign some items at the thrift shop. I spent some time talking with the people in his office, but finally had to leave so they could get some work done. I walked home and had some leftovers for supper. Then Chris came home. I set up my ironing board in the living room and we watched CARS, a Disney video while I ironed 24 yards of freshly washed fabric. Michele came home during the movie. They went off to bed while I stayed up to finish my e-mail, and take care of details.

No comments: